Associate Director Investment Sales, Victoria • Australia
Anthony is rewriting influence. He is an Associate Director in Melbco and an entrepreneur by example.
An experienced property professional providing the strategic advice, marketing and sale of commercial real estate, Anthony has a particular focus on office and retail assets in Melbourne’s CBD and City Fringe.
As a top commercial real estate agent, his focus is on qualitative sales. Not quantitative. But if we’re talking numbers—they’re on his side. Anthony has established a dominant presence within the Melbourne CBD and City Fringe markets and his clients rely on his advice when buying property, and selling it. It’s no mistake he’s recognized as a force amongst his competitors.
Anthony Kirwan has personally transacted an exceptional number of assets within the Melbourne CBD and City Fringe. Having been a specialised agent in the Freestanding and Strata Markets for the better part of a decade, Anthony’s experience has resulted in many record deals.
- 221 Rosslyn Street, West Melbourne $33,050,000
- 483-485 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne $12,025,000
- 193A Lennox Street, Richmond $10,022,000
- 365 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne $10,000,000
- 41-45 A'Beckett Street, Melbourne $9,355,000
- 83 & 85-89 Faraday Street, Carlton $7,500,000
- United Petrolium, Echuca $7,500,000
- 130 Little Collins Street, Melbourne $160,000,000
- Aurora, 224 La Trobe Street, Melbourne $33,000,000
- 8 Palmerston Crescent, South Melbourne $30,000,000
- Escala, 379 Docklands Drive, Docklands $8,100,000
Premium Strata Assets
- Aldi, 8 Franklin Street, Melbourne $11,252,000
- Level 1, 30 Oliver Lane, Melbourne $9,500,000
- Europcar, 89-91 Franklin Street, Melbourne $8,650,000
- Level 7, 140 Bourke Street, Melbourne $6,600,000
- Level 2, 2 Collins Street, Melbourne $5,462,817