Associate Director - Retail Leasing • Australia
Cam has over 11 years of experience in the commercial real estate and property sector where he has mainly focused on retail leasing. A motivated professional he is passionate about achieving positives outcomes for his clients acting for both landlords and tenants.
Cam’s background comes from a fashion retail family where he has grown up in and around family-owned brands being Coogie Australia and Politix menswear. Having worked across all sectors of the retail market including Luxury, Hospitality, Service, and Fashion, Cam has built a strong database of networks locally, nationally, and globally. Cam’s understanding of the broader retail market and up-to-date retail trends has placed him as a preferred commentary figure within the news and publication sector.
Most recently, Cam headed up the Melbourne CBD retail leasing team at one of the major four international real estate agencies for a number of years.
Cam is an open-minded individual who enjoys a challenge, with strong problem-solving and communication skills which helped him become one of the top Melbourne retail leasing agents.
• Masons Department Store – 167 Flinders Lane
• Christian Louboutin – 88 Collins Street
• Culture Kings – 19 Russell Street
• Annam - 58 Little Bourke Street
• Asado Bar & Grill – Riverside Quay
• McDonalds – Bourke & Exhibition Street
• Ramsay Healthcare – Southern Cross Lane
• Flight Centre – St James 555 Bourke Street
• Anytime Fitness – 367 Collins Street
• Brickworks – 367 Collins Street
• Keiser Training – 575 Collins Street
• Woolworths – 222 Exhibition Street