International Director & Co-Head Investment Sales, Victoria • Australia
Daniel is rewriting what it means to sell. As an International Director & Co-Head of Melbco, Daniel’s 13 years of experience have made him an authority in the Melbourne CBD and City Fringe commercial investment and value add markets, specialising predominantly in the $10-$200 million Middle Market asset class.
Daniel has led Melbourne’s leading commercial sales team for the last 10 years, generating over $10 billion in sales and holding an unmatched market share.
Daniel regularly engages with a diverse range of clients from various sectors and consistently strives to surpass client expectation. He manages negotiations on behalf of local, national and international clients and has created unbreakable relationships. Wherever Daniel goes, they’ll follow.
Daniel Wolman’s track record is no mistake. His collection of transactions over the last decade is a true testament to his skills and ability to close a deal.
- Corner Queen Street and Bourke Street, Melbourne $173,000,000
- 350 Queen Street, Melbourne $145,000,000
- Harbour Town Shopping Centre, Docklands $143,000,000
- 120 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands $120,000,000
- 300 Flinders Street, Melbourne $80,800,000
- 11 Wilson Street, South Yarra $73,500,000
- 139 Collins Street, Melbourne (Louis Vuitton) $68,000,000
- 204-232 King Street, Melbourne $52,800,000
- 22 William Street, Melbourne $52,000,000
- 289 Wellington Pde South, East Melbourne $51,785,000
- 274-278 Bourke Street Mall, Melbourne $47,000,000
- 235 Queen Street, Melbourne $45,400,000
- 130 Little Collins Street, Melbourne $40,500,000
- 248 Flinders Street, Melbourne $40,250,000
- Corner Raleigh Street and Punt Road, Windsor $35,000,000
- 400 Collins Street, Melbourne $32,000,000
- 173 Burke Road, Glen Iris $29,250,000