Managing Director – Tenant Advisory Group ANZ • Australia
As the Head of Tenant Advisory services, Michael is responsible for delivering strategic advice to clients in order to maximise their leverage and savings, whether disposing or acquiring additional space or negotiating a rental review.
Since 2006, he has represented clients from leading institutions around the world.
With more than 20 years of experience in the banking and financial sector, he is uniquely positioned to plan, execute, and facilitate property dealings for Cushman & Wakefield’s clients.
Michael is also a licensed real estate agent and a member of various organisations such as the Cushman & Wakefield APAC Legal Sector Advisory Committee and the Cushman & Wakefield Banking and Finance APAC Committee.
Professional Affiliations and Education
- Member of the C&W APAC Legal Sector Advisory Committee
- Member of the C&W Banking and Finance APAC Committee.
- Licensed real estate agent
- C&W Asia Pacific Leading Office Market Broker Award for 2011
- Vice President of a leading Sydney rugby club (Northern Suburbs 2004-2011)
BUPA, Korn Ferry, DLA Piper, FTI Consulting, WPP AU NZ, MAERSK, ING DIRECT, UXC Limited, Cerner Corporation, STW Communications Group, Moet & Hennessy, Makinson & d’Apice, EMI Music, Clyde & Co, Salesforce.com, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
Major Transactions | Tenant Advisory
- Lease Procurement: BUPA (Melbourne) - 12,000m2
- Lease Procurement: BUPA (Sydney) - 5,500m2
- Lease Procurement: DLA Piper (Sydney) - 6,000m2
- Lease Procurement: STW Communication (National) - 10,000m2 +
- Lease Procurement: UXC Limited (National) - 10,000m2 +
- Lease Procurement: Salesforce.com (Sydney) - 7,250m2
- Lease Procurement: ING Direct - 10,000 m2