Our report covers the market driving investment stories for 2017, including:
- Updates from 2016
- Regional trends and targets
- Sector patterns
- Uncertainty in the macro environment
- Alternatives as new investment sectors
- Global performance report
- Outlook and strategy for 2017
Some of the key highlights of the summary include:
- Regional investors increased their activity by 2.2% despite domestic investment at 0.6% and global investors reducing theirs by 32%.
- 10 Asian cities placed in the top 20 in the global cross-border investment ranking.
- New technology is changing business practices and altering real estate markets’ productivity.