Identifying your business requirementsThe first step of overhauling the interior design of your business is understanding what the intended result of the alterations is. Whether you're designing a brand new space for your team or rolling out a strategic change to your company's structure, solidifying your goal is essential before establishing your plan.
Our creative team of designers are experienced at getting to the heart of your business and ensuring we answer the requirements of your business correctly. Our number one goal is to create an effective and efficient solution for you, and an engaging and dynamic space for your workforce.
Choosing our Interior Design teamCollaboration, creativity and professionalism are the core principles of the Cushman & Wakefield Interior Design team, which is made up of a group of creative and technical interior designers.
Being at the heart of a property firm, our designers can think strategically and practically, as well as creatively - there is no ‘cookie cutter’ approach to our clients or projects. All our teams collaborate during the process of delivering your project to brief, bringing together all your ideas and goals to shape our approach and thinking around each project.
Our Interior Design services
We typically work with clients during their initial commercial property search and can guide them right through each stage in the traditional design process all the way to construction completion. This approach is easily and frequently flexed to give a more tailored service that is appropriate to your needs. After assessing your project and all its factors, we will propose a service package that is tailored to your exact specifications in line with the RIBA stages.
- CAT A (Landlord) and CAT B (tenant) Fit Out
- Working in both AutoCAD and Revit
- Connected with Cushman & Wakefield’s interior design teams around Europe to help you with your global approach to design
- Workplace Strategy
- Feasibility Studies/Design Due Diligence/Building Analysis
- Testing a building can accommodate your requirements
- Brief taking. Helping you understand your real requirements by reviewing the way you work, your plans for the future and testing new ideas against these
- Visioning sessions and stake-holder interviews
- Concept Design. A concept for your vision and brand
- A refined space-plan
- A new look and feel
- Design intent for furniture and finishes
- Sketch visualisation
- Mood boards
- Developed Design. Developing the concept design further within the base building; preparing for the construction process.
- Full RIBA Stage 3 drawing pack including CGI visuals and schedules
- Technical Design
- A construction pack of drawings (RIBA Stage 4) to hand to a general contractor
- Coordinated fully with the other consultants involved
- Tender Process assistance
- Furniture selection
- Sub-consultant workshops
- Construction supervision and monitoring
- Snagging and end of defects assistance