Our report covers the emergence of Asia Pacific Core Cities as the future of real estate investment, including,
- Key issues of 2017 to watch out for
- Opportunities available in the core cities
- Key investment themes to spot
- Asia’s emerging core markets
- Ranking of the core cities
Some of the key highlights for investors include:
- Increased capital flow into Asia Pacific’s Core Cities when compared to Europe.
- Increase in the implementation of pro-investor legislation by governments of emerging countries to attract investment.
- Investors are geographically diversifying by targeting fringe markets with Australia, spending nearly AUD 11.3 billion on Sydney Metropolitan Transport infrastructure alone.
- The strategic location methodology provides an efficient approach to rank cities as per their investment appeal.