Now that Q1 2021 is behind us and nearly half of the U.S. population has received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, occupiers and investors are asking what's next for the U.S. office sector.
Cushman & Wakefield Research answers some of the most frequently asked questions related to:
- Building occupancy: When should we expect people to return to the office?
- Office demand: How much touring and leasing activity is taking place right now?
- Space availability: Is sublease space still increasing?
- Rents: When will effective rents begin to rise?
- Occupier decisions: Are businesses fleeing city centers or specific markets?