Asset Management - Industrial Brokerage - EGS Commercial • United States
Adam Eason joined Cushman & Wakefield | EGS Commercial Real Estate in 2012 as the Asset Manager for the firm’s industrial portfolio. He oversees Investment Property Sales for the firm and currently manages a portfolio of approximately 5 million square feet.
Prior to joining EGS, Adam served as a Vice President of Industrial Property Services for Charlotte, NC based Trinity Partners, LLC, representing regional, national and international companies in lease and sale transactions valued at more than $35 million and totaling more than one million square feet. He formally had a professional working proficiency in German and worked with numerous German clients in the Charlotte market.
Adam attended Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina where he majored in Business Administration with a concentration in German Language Studies. He is a second generation Eagle Scout and previously served as the Eagle Scout Project Review Committee Chairman for the Mecklenburg County Council of the Boy Scouts of America. Adam is a former board member of InReach, a Charlotte-based nonprofit providing innovative housing, employment and community services to support people with intellectual, developmental and other disabilities and their families, among other civic groups.
- Avondale Commerce Park – 474,363 sf
- Cahaba Valley Business Park – 557,027 sf
- Commerce Square Business Park – 228,000 sf
- Oxmoor South Industrial Park – 528,428 sf
- Perimeter Industrial Park – 606,850 sf
- Shades Creek Business Park – 195,848 sf
- Shelby West Commerce Center – 154,000 sf
- Shelby West Distribution Center – 400,000 sf
- Southside Business Center – 21,750 sf
- Valleydale Business Center – 200,000 sf