Executive Managing Director • United States
Alex Phillips is an Executive Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield and has exclusively represented tenants over his entire 18-year real estate career. Operating out of the firm’s San Francisco office, Alex is a local market expert and has also completed leasing transactions totalling more than 8 million square feet across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Asia.
Alex specializes in the representation of high-growth technology companies, non-profit organizations and professional services firms with headquarters or significant presences in the San Francisco Bay Area. He and his team design and implement innovative, flexible solutions that allow rapidly growing companies to intelligently manage their real estate portfolios as they scale.
Alex began his real estate career with The Staubach Company in 2004. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, he spent nearly 12 years at Savills (formerly Studley) as a Senior Managing Director. Alex graduated from UC Berkeley with a B.A. in Cognitive Science.
• Opendoor, National – 200,000 SF
• Kiva, Bay Area – 110,000 SF
• Valent USA, Bay Area – 100,000 SF
• OpenTable, Global – 100,000 SF
• The Climate Corporation, National – 90,000 SF
• Zenefits, Bay Area – 90,000 SF
• Zoosk, Bay Area – 80,000 SF
• Strava, Bay Area – 50,000 SF
• Wish, Bay Area – 40,000 SF
• Member, Symphonix
• Volunteer/Advisor, The Global Fund for Women
• Volunteer, Friends of the Urban Forest
Bachelor of Arts in Cognitive Science, University of California Berkeley