Director • United States
Alex Maleh joined Cushman & Wakefield in February 2018 specializing in industrial and office tenant representation for multi-market portfolios, both national and global. Her client’s industries range among a variety of sectors such as manufacturing, distribution and logistics. In Alex’s first two years at Cushman & Wakefield, she has contributed to 123 transactions totalling to 3.7M SF and $160M in aggregate rental value. Alex’s responsibilities include account management, transaction management, financial analysis, market research, site selection, as well as negotiations for acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, and development of commercial real estate.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Alex worked at Grubhub as a Marketing Associate and Macy’s as an E-Commerce Merchant where she gained experience in direct marketing, merchandising and e-commerce fulfillment.
- Bachelors of Business Administration Degree, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Member, C&W Future Leaders
- Member, C&W Women’s Integrated Network
- Young Real Estate Board Member, JUF Real Estate Division
- Co-Chair, C&W Women’s Integrated Network (2018 – 2019)