Sr. Director, Project & Development Services • United States
Allison Cummins is a Director for the Project & Development Services Group in the Atlanta office of Cushman & Wakefield. Ms. Cummins is responsible for tracking multi-million-dollar budgets, supporting strategic planning for clients, and building relationships with client user groups.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield in 2012, Ms. Cummins worked at Carter & Associates, participating as a key team member on the AT&T Metro Atlanta Plan project. Prior to Carter, she worked in design, focusing on health care and educational projects. As a project coordinator for a national children’s non-profit organization, she provided facility design and planning consultations to organization locations throughout the United States and on military bases overseas.
- Burr & Forman
- Community & Southern Bank
- First Advantage
- Georgia's Own Credit Union
- Mag Mutual
- Northside Hospital/Realty Trust Group
- Northwestern Mutual
- Starr Companies
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, Clemson University
- Member of U.S. Green Building Council - Atlanta Chapter
- CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) - Atlanta Chapter
- Volunteer design consultant, Boys and Girls Clubs of America