Director, Asset Services • United States
Amy Pollock is responsible for the management of the Indianapolis portfolio owned by Equus Capital Partners, Ltd., located at Keystone at the Crossing and Meridian Corporate Plaza, comprised of 1.4 million square feet. Her responsibilities include supervision of a staff of 12 individuals. Amy provides oversight for her team in day-to-day operations and management of all contracts and leases of the property, tenant improvements, capital improvements, collection of rent, budgeting and financial analysis and reporting. Amy has over 20 years’ experience managing high-, mid- and low-rise office buildings in Indianapolis and the surrounding area. She also has experience in managing medical, industrial and retail facilities. Prior to joining the company, Amy worked for such companies as CBRE and REI Real Estate Services.
Awards & Associations
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Licensed Indiana Real Estate Broker
- Indianapolis Senior Property Manager of the Year, 2014
- Indianapolis Special Recognition Award: Keystone at the Crossing Team, 2012 and 2013
- Indianapolis Team of the Year: Keystone at the Crossing, 2016
- Member, Trade Show Committee, Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Committee Member, Heroes for the House
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Cogdell Spencer Erdman
- Community Hospitals Network
- Emmis Communications
- Equus Capital Partners, Ltd.
- Henderson Global Investors
- KBS Realty Advisors, LLC
- Lillibridge Healthcare Real Estate
- Midwest ISO, Inc.
- National FFA Organization
- True North Management Group, Inc.
- Westminster Funds