Sr. Director • United States
Andrew Behymer has over twenty years of experience in commercial real estate brokerage, investment, and management, and brokerage. Mr. Behymer is currently a Senior Director, working with the team headed by August DiRenzo, Vice Chairman of Cushman & Wakefield. His clients have included Verizon, Con Edison, Cablevision, MSG, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, the United States Postal Service, and MetLife.
- Verizon – transaction management Northeast region. Recent assignments include 540,000 sf Verizon Wireless headquarters restructure/renewal, Westchester Co. 280,000 sf in lease restructures (extend and blend, space reduction), estimated $ 5 million cost savings, sales disposition of central switch condominium New York City and New York area garage work centers totaling $20 million.
- Con Edison – ongoing New York area advisory and transaction management assignments, including sales dispositions of over $700 million, lease renewal Brooklyn headquarters 230,000 sf, sublease of former Queens, NY headquarters 120,000 sf, and lease acquisitions for subsidiary headquarters locations
- Madison Square Garden, L.P. – 150,000 sf lease renewal of Manhattan headquarters and relocation of MSG Network 75,000 sf of office and studio space
- Leasing advisory services for Port Authority on structuring and negotiating its 800,000 sf space lease at the World Trade Center
- Landlord representation for 1166 Avenue of the Americas – 540,000 sf lease to JP Morgan Chase, and MetLife – former Manhattan headquarters – 200,000 sf of leasing
- The sale of over 270,000 square feet of air rights at various USPS facilities in Manhattan