Sr. Director, Project & Development Services • United States
Asif is a results-oriented, versatile construction management professional with 14 years of comprehensive experience leading multidisciplinary teams to meet or exceed aggressive metrics. With a focus on value delivery to Investor clients, he brings a proven record of successfully coordinating and implementing complex projects resulting in client accolades and industry recognition.
Asif has applied his entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen, and construction knowledge to effectively lead projects varying from ground-up base building to repositioning office buildings to Class A trophy buildings. His expertise in project management and quality control assurance, along with commitment to strong client relationships, has led to successful completion of numerous multifaceted projects such as repositioning of 815 Conn, Ave., an occupied 150,000 square feet office building, mechanical upgrades to Alexandria Courthouse while maintaining normal operations, and a new four story community center and offices for the D.C. Parks and Recreation Department.
- Repositioning of 815 Connecticut Avenue, NW Washington, DC; Alecta Real Estate Investment LLC
- Mechanical Upgrades at City of Alexandria Courthouse; City of Alexandria, VA
- Lonza Cell Therapy Laboratory, Walkersville, MD
- Korean Central Presbyterian Church, Centreville, VA
- Prologis Logistics Center, Herndon, VA
- Riggs LaSalle Community Center, Washington, DC
- Columbia Heights Community Center, Washington, DC