Vice Chair • United States
August A. DiRenzo is Vice Chairman and member of the Americas Board of Advisors of Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. His is long career with C&W has encompassed virtually every phase of commercial real estate, navigating clients through a wide range of complex property acquisitions and dispositions as well as major lease transactions.
Mr. DiRenzo credits his accomplishments to the support of C&W professionals with broad-based real estate backgrounds, providing a unique dimension to C&W’s full service capabilities.
Awards & Associations
- Cushman & Wakefield’s “Deal of the Year” award for the sale of the World Trade Center in 2001.
- REBNY, “Deal of the Year” award for “SUNY” Optometric Center, New York, Lease Transaction (200,000 s.f. multi-use facility – School, Medical Facility and Administration) – Others.
National Board - After-School All-Stars (ASAS) - after school support middle school children (95,000 students); Board of St. Francis Hospital in Port Washington, NY and the Columbus Foundation in New York City – other charities
- World Trade Center, New York, 10.3 mill s.f. – Headed the CW consulting team for the sale 2001; a Net Lease structure; property acquired by Silverstein Properties valued at approx. $3.2 bill
- Con Edison – a $700 mil “land disposition” 2007 ; a five block, nine acre property, near UN Hq ; ongoing consulting and transaction services.
- Starr Companies – CV Starr New York - ongoing consulting and transactional support US and Europe - preferred vendor team (HQ relocation) – headquarters relocation assignment 2015
- TJX/TJK – ongoing – 2015 - consulting and transactional support US and Europe - retail – office.
- CA Technologies – (Computer Associates) – acquisition of Hq. , Islandia NY,; 1.5 mil s.f of transactions - 2015 Global Preferred Vendor
- Cablevision – Over 800,000 SF of transactions several HQ (LI) and other located in Metro NY area - including 2015 Call Center Newark as well as lease 2014 renewal Madison Square Garden Hq. , NYC,
- Verizon – Over 2 mill. s.f. of transactions New York Metro area sales and leasing
- Other – Metropolitan Life - 4 mill s.f. leasing agents One Madison Avenue, NYC ; European American Bank Hq. (Citibank acquired) – 1.2 mil s.f. - JV/ Net Lease (RXR Plaza) - Long Island, other.