Executive Managing Director • United States
Bayne Porter is one of Cushman & Wakefield’s most senior professionals, an industry veteran with an unmatched track record relating to industrial real estate. He is a recognized expert across the United States when it comes to strategic build-to-suit developments that maximize the efficiency of his clients’ supply chain and portfolio of leased and owned properties.
Mr. Porter offers more than 20 years of success in the areas of market analysis, site selection, financial due diligence, lease and sale negotiations, build-to-suit development, and real estate and logistics optimization. Over the past two years alone, Mr. Porter has completed industrial build-to-suit and financing assignments totaling more than 2.4 million square feet and with an aggregate value in excess of $143 million.
Acting as a strategic advisor to his corporate clients, Mr. Porter has assisted a blue-chip list of companies including Guitar Center, BMW, PepsiCo, Mercedes-Benz, Musician’s Friend, General Electric, Kuehne + Nagel, REI, and Tracker Logistics.
EducationBachelor of Science degree from the University of West Georgia
- General Electric – 1,300,000-SF Lease Acquisition
- BMW – 870,000-SF Lease Acquisition
- Kuehne + Nagel – 940,762-SF Lease Acquisition
- Musician’s Friend – 702,000-SF Sale
- Pepsico – 911,420-SF Lease Acquisition
- Sumitomo Corp. – 338,274-SF Lease Disposition
- Mercedes-Benz – 902,800-SF Lease Acquisition