Executive Director • United States
Mr. McLaughlin joined Cushman and Wakefield's Valuation & Advisory group in 2016 after 25-year career at Joseph J. Blake & Associates, Inc.'s New England Regional office where he was a Partner.
Bill has been involved in real estate appraising since the completion of his formal education. Real Estate appraisal assignments have been performed throughout New England. The property types for these real estate assignments have included retail centers, power centers, regional malls, outlet centers, C-Stores, raw land, subdivisions, multifamily projects, student housing, office properties, historical properties, industrial properties, lodging facilities, restaurants and special purpose properties (such as schools and college campuses). Additionally, he has performed marketability, consultation and feasibility reports.
In addition to writing full narrative appraisals, his position entails dealing with clients on a consultation and work negotiation basis, scheduling appraisal assignments, recruiting and assisting with office's in-house training program. He has prepared appraisals for banks, CMBS, insurance companies, developers, government agencies and mortgage brokers.
- Retail Practice Group
- Bachelor of Science, University of Rhode Island
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute
- Member, Royal Institution of Charter Surveyors (MRICS #6329010)
- Board of Directors, MA-RI Chapter of the Appraisal Institute, 2015-Present
- Board Member, Massachusetts Board of Registration of Real Estate Appraisers, 2016-Present
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island