Senior Associate • United States
Brad Torell joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2017 as a member of the Real Estate Advisory Services team. He specializes in tenant representation and corporate real estate services for both office and industrial users. On behalf of his clients, Mr. Torell engages in site selection, lease negotiations, acquisitions/dispositions, financial analysis and project management. He routinely uses his expertise to assist clients with multiple locations in transactions both nationally and internationally.
Mr. Torell delivers exceptional value through his strategic and analytical approach to client specific needs and real estate concerns. This process starts by tailoring an executable and calculated real estate program that adapts to the organization’s business plan.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Torell worked with Sherman Associates in Minneapolis as a Financial Analyst. In this position he supported asset transactions, financial reporting and property management operations as a member of the asset management team. Past roles include brokerage and research positions with DTZ and Cassidy Turley, now Cushman & Wakefield.
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR), Member
- MNCAR Emerging Brokers Committee, Co-chair
- Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter, Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders (CWFL), Co-chair
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), Volunteer
- Special Olympics Minnesota, Volunteer
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, Volunteer