Director • United States
Mr. Naugle joined Cushman & Wakefield of Illinois, Inc. in September 2011 as an Appraiser in the Valuation & Advisory Dispute Analysis & Litigation Support Practice Group. Before coming to Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Naugle practiced as a trial attorney with a general litigation firm in Chicago, IL and represented clients in many areas of law including contract disputes, landlord/tenant law, commercial real estate, personal injury and criminal law. Mr. Naugle’s legal experience in commercial real estate spans from acquisition to management and building code issues.
Mr. Naugle’s responsibilities include the valuation and due diligence exercises regarding income producing and other corporate related real estate throughout the Midwestern United States. Institutional-grade and corporate real estate researched and appraised include medical office buildings, CBD and suburban office properties, and warehouse/distribution facilities. Other property types appraised include vacant land, sports stadiums/arenas, student housing, shopping centers and multifamily apartment complexes.
- Juris Doctor, The John Marshall Law School
- Bachelor of Arts – English Literature, Connecticut College
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #551286). As of the current date, Brett E. Naugle, MAI
has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Illinois – 553.002375
- Indiana – CG41500025
- Iowa – CG03373
- Kentucky – 004956
- Michigan – 1201075059
- Minnesota – 40398106
- Missouri – 2014040091
- Wisconsin – 2073-10
- Licensed Attorney, State of Illinois (active and in good standing)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Illinois, 2012-Current