Executive Director • United States
Brian J. Booth joined the New York office of Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory in August 1995, and relocated to Portland, Oregon in September 2001. Mr. Booth has a broad range of experience in consulting and valuation for a full array of property types. As part of Cushman & Wakefield’s Retail Industry Group, Mr. Booth’s primary focus is on major national retail properties, including regional malls, specialty retail centers, department stores, power and lifestyle centers and other retail formats. He has appraised or consulted on over 250 regional mall assignments across the United States.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Booth was an Associate with C. Spencer Powell & Associates in Portland, Oregon. C. Spencer Powell & Associates is a regional valuation and advisory firm headquartered in Salem, Oregon, specializing in all property types, including industrials, office buildings, retail centers, apartments, and special use properties. At C. Spencer Powell & Associates, Mr. Booth performed varying appraisal and commercial real estate analyses on an extensive array of properties.
- Bachelor of Science, Willamette University
- Overseas Study, London University
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #13686). As of the current date, Brian Booth, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Arizona – CGA-32142
- Idaho – CGA-3448
- Nevada – A.027786-CG
- Oregon – C001035
- Texas – TX1380293 G
- Utah – 8058252-CG00
- Washington – 1102092
- Discussion Leader, Leadership Advisory Council, Appraisal Institute (1999)
- Member, Leadership Advisory Council, Appraisal Institute (1997, 1998)