SMD, Asset Services • United States
Bruce Clifford, a 30-year industry veteran in the Boston market, has joined Cushman & Wakefield as Senior Managing Director. Bruce will lead Asset Services efforts in Boston, focusing heavily on business development and building client relationships. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Bruce was a Portfolio Manager for CBRE, where he oversaw 2.5 million square feet of office, retail and industrial space. In his leadership role with CBRE, he was instrumental in securing new client business, and helped drive training and development of professional staff. Bruce attended Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, IL.
- Repositioned 1970’s asset to compete with newly developed Class A Tower space. Responsible for $50M capital building improvement plan including central plant, elevator modernization, exterior façade replacement, new lobby and entry canopy; retail store front upgrades; new building and sidewalk lighting. Oversee over $70M in tenant improvements, additional $18M in window replacement and façade restoration schedule for 2009. Building awarded UGBC LEED Certification; BOMA 360 Operational Excellence and numerous Green Building awards.
- Redeveloped 1960’s office complex in Cambridge creating a new 1M sq. ft. “state of the art” life science and office campus including 1,500 car parking structure.
- VERTEX Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Company
- Greatland Realty Partners
- Phase 3 Real Estate Partners
- MIT Investment Management Company
- Beacon Capital Partners
- CORE Investments, Inc.
Member of BOMA
- Rivers School Alumni Counsel
- Menotomy Musical Theater Board of Directors