Director, Operations • United States
Mrs. Bell, a New Jersey native, is a ten-year Cushman & Wakefield veteran with twenty-four years of experience in office management, sales, and human resources. She serves as Business Manager and is responsible for operations, budget and financial reporting and analysis. Carol’s strengths include identifying and implementing processes that allow offices to operate effectively and efficiently as well as leading and coaching team members.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Carol spent seventeen years in the staffing industry. During her tenure, she was responsible for recruiting, sales, office, and regional management. In addition to successfully navigating two ownership changes, including retention of internal staff, clients, and external employees, Carol was also a member of the transition team responsible for integration of acquired companies and standardization of procedures.
Awards & Associations
- Managing Principal Award of Distincion, DTZ, 2014
- Spirit of Cassidy Turley, Cassidy Turley, 2012
- EDGE Culture Award, Cassidy Turley, 2011
- Spirit of Pinkard, Colliers Pinkard, 2007
- Employee of the Year, Colliers Pinkard, 2006
- Iron Man Award, USA Staffing, 2000