Managing Principal • United States
Chad serves as Managing Principal of Cushman & Wakefield’s Raleigh-Durham office. In this role, Chad leads strategic growth and business development efforts while overseeing all components of the firm’s business in the Triangle region, including agency leasing, tenant representation, capital markets, asset services, valuation and advisory, and project and development services.
Prior to his role as Managing Principal, Chad was with Manganaro Southeast, where he served as Regional Vice President. In that position, he helped drive business development in the southeast through expanding their geographic footprint, operational and strategic planning and leading office site selection and staffing efforts.
Additionally, Chad served eight years in the U.S. Army, where he had multiple combat deployments and was awarded several Army Achievement, Army Commendation, Combat and NATO medals.
- Wrestled for the U.S. Army World Class Athlete Program
- Awarded several Army Achievement, Army Commendation, Combat and NATO medals
- American Heart Association, Supporter
- North Carolina Autism Society, Supporter
- Multiple organizations helping veterans combat homelessness
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Athletic Scholarship for Wrestling