Exec Director • United States
Chase Pike is an Executive Director in Cushman & Wakefield’s Valuation & Advisory Group in the firm’s Washington, DC office. Mr. Pike oversees the DC Multifamily Specialty Practice, which is responsible for valuing multifamily assets throughout the region for lending, reporting, and investment purposes. Property types include existing and proposed rental communities, for-sale condominium developments, mobile home communities, development sites, and air rights.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Pike was a Vice President at CBRE as part of the Multifamily Valuation Group. While there, he valued over $5 billion in multifamily and mixed-use assets. Before CBRE, he was an Asset Manager at Gates Hudson in Fairfax, Virginia where he was primarily responsible for the analysis of new acquisitions totaling over $1.5 billion in value. Additionally, he assisted in monitoring and evaluating operating financials in support of the existing 11,000-unit multifamily portfolio.
Prior to this position, Mr. Pike was a Senior Associate with Joseph J. Blake & Associates in Washington, D.C. Mr. Pike began his career in valuation as an Associate at The Benfield Group in Charlotte, NC.
- Master of Professional Studies, Real Estate, Georgetown University
- Bachelor of Science, Finance and Economics, University of Alabama
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, Chase Pike, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute
- Designee, CCIM Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Commonwealth of Virginia – 4001017400
- District of Columbia – GA122298
- Maryland – 32719
- North Carolina – A8694
- South Carolina – 8183