Transaction Manager • United States
Chris Heller is responsible for corporate real estate portfolio management including setting and implementing portfolio strategies and tenant representation primarily for corporate clients at Cushman & Wakefield. Chris has completed more than 850 lease transactions, resulting in over 5.5M SF.
Chris is a real estate veteran, active in the industry since 1987. Starting at MetLife as a corporate real estate executive, he oversaw more than 200 office facilities throughout the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S. Chris spent 12 years managing all facets of MetLife’s office facilities portfolio, including strategic planning, site search/market evaluation, office relocations/renewals, financial and legal negotiations, space planning, construction and property management. Chris also served as Vice President of a Tampa-based Commercial Real Estate firm for 12 years prior to his time at Cushman & Wakefield. He specializes in corporate real estate portfolio management, consulting and transaction activities throughout the Southeast.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Ohio State University
- Hanover Insurance
- State Farm Insurance
- Cardno USA
- AAA Auto Club South
- Nationwide Insurance
- Hudson Highland Group
- ECT, Inc.
- KCI, Inc.
- Progress Energy
- Southwest Florida College
- iHeartMedia – San Diego (33,644 SF); Denver (52,947 SF); Memphis (31,137 SF)
- MetLife 303 Perimeter Center North, Atlanta, GA – 52,000 SF
- Hanover Insurance 333 Pierce Road, Itasca, IL – 45,434 SF
- MetLife 211 Perimeter Center Parkway NE, Atlanta, GA – 31,000 SF
- Hanover Insurance 1000 Abernathy Road NE, Atlanta, GA – 27,911 SF
- Cardno USA/One Concord Center - 2300 Clayton Road, Concord, CA – 17,900 SF
- Cardno USA/1841-E West Oak Parkway, Marietta, GA – 27,500 SF
- Cardno USA/Christiana Executive Campus, 121 Continental Drive, Newark, DE – 13,327 SF
- Cardno USA/534 Industrial Park Road, Bluefield, VA – 30,806 SF
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Florida
- Member, CoreNet Global
- NAIOP Member, Tampa Bay
- Various Community Projects – Calvary Baptist Church
- Habitat For Humanity