Managing Director • United States
Ms. Kudrick joined Cushman & Wakefield in 1996, as an executive assistant in the Washington, D.C. Office and transferred to Philadelphia in 1997 to assume the position of Administrator for Valuation & Advisory.
Ms. Kudrick was promoted to Junior Appraiser in 1998, was trained under the direction of Gerald B. McNamara, MAI, and was designated a Staff Appraiser in January 2001. Ms. Kudrick was named a Senior Appraiser in 2004, promoted to Associate Director in 2005 and attained her current title of Director in 2010.
Appraisal and consulting assignments have included vacant land, office buildings, shopping centers (including neighborhood, community, power and lifestyle centers), regional and super-regional malls, industrial and flex properties, multi-family properties, automobile dealerships and other commercial, institutional and investment properties, principally throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Ms. Kudrick is a member of the firm’s Retail Industry Group, which specializes in the valuation of and investment counseling on retail properties. In addition, she is a member of the firm’s Automobile Dealership Industry Group.
- In 2000, Ms. Kudrick was named Cushman & Wakefield of PA, Inc.’s “Rookie of the Year.”
- In 2000, Ms. Kudrick received Cushman & Wakefield of PA, Inc.’s “Service Excellence Award” for outstanding achievement in the pursuit of business performance excellence and total client satisfaction
- Ms. Kudrick was profiled by the NJ/PA Real Estate Journal in 2005 for their annual “Executive Women in Real Estate” issue
- Ms. Kudrick was awarded Cushman & Wakefield of PA, Inc.’s “Top Valuation Services Professional” in 2007 and 2008
- Bachelor of Arts, The Catholic University of America
- Real Estate Brokerage Courses, Temple University
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, Colleen M. Kudrick, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute
- Associate Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Delaware – X1-0000343
- New Jersey – 42RG00218000
- Pennsylvania – GA001799L