Managing Principal • United States
Cori English is Cushman & Wakefield’s Managing Principal for the San Francisco East Bay Area market, overseeing the firm’s brokerage division in Oakland, Walnut Creek, Pleasanton, and Stockton. As Managing Principal, Cori's primary role is to provide overall leadership and direction of Cushman & Wakefield’s East Bay territories while maximizing opportunities for business development and quality client service.
Dynamic and accomplished professional with 20 years of experience in commercial real estate, marketing and leasing. Cori has keen insight from her prior experience at CBRE, Trammel Crow & Maguire Properties in real estate, leasing, marketing, management and strategic planning of institutional product types including office, retail and industrial buildings.
In this highly competitive, ever-evolving business world, qualified talent is crucial to a company's growth & success. Cori enjoys building strong, long-lasting relationships in many different industries and verticals.
Most Influential Women in Bay Area Business, San Francisco Business Times - Awarded October 2021
- NAIOP - Board Member, Executive Committee Member, Communications Committee Chair - 2015-Present
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Fundraiser, Team Captain, Century Cycling Team Participant - 2014-Present
- San Francisco Court Appointed Special Advocates (SF CASA) - Chair, Board of Directors - 2009-2016
- CREW East Bay - 2021-Present
- CREW SF - 2017-Present
- NAIOP San Francisco Bay Area Chapter - 2013-Present
- Urban Land Institute