Managing Director • United States
Dan Woodley is a Managing Director in Cushman & Wakefield’s Charlotte office and focuses on providing real estate consulting, brokerage services, and lease negotiation strategies for corporate office space users.
Dan works with a variety of office space users, including legal, technology and professional service firms, to navigate the real estate landscape in Charlotte and across the United States.
A former college baseball player, Dan’s clients appreciate the competitive edge he brings to each transaction and cite his honesty, process-driven negotiation skills and solution-oriented approach.
• RoundPoint Mortgage Servicing Corporation (build-to-suit)
• USI Insurance Services
• Hearst Corporation
• Fluor Corporation
• SAS Institute
• Selective Insurance
• Jacobs Engineering
• Venture X
• Synchrony Financial
• Movement Mortgage (build-to suit)
• Publix Super Markets, Inc.
• CompuCom Systems, Inc.
• DPR Construction
• Morgan Franklin Consulting
• Compass, Inc.
• Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina and South Carolina
• Member of Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
• Tenant Advisory Group (TAG) – Cushman & Wakefield
• CRCBR Deal Maker Awards
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Western Carolina University