Senior Director • United States
Mr. Galleno joined Cushman & Wakefield Western, Inc. in May 2013. He is a Director with the San Francisco Valuation & Advisory group. Specific responsibilities include preparation of narrative appraisals on vacant land, and existing office, retail, industrial, multifamily and residential subdivision properties, as well as proposed new and redevelopment projects. He is a member of the Dispute Analysis & Litigation Support (DALS) practice and provides real estate economics research and valuation support for litigation and other specialized assignments. As a member of the Automobile Dealership practice, he has also completed valuations for new and used car dealerships in the Bay Area.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, Mr. Galleno worked with -Blum & Partners, Inc., based in the Walnut Creek/East Bay office, and as an independent residential appraiser in the South and East Bay areas. Mr. Galleno has extensive experience in the analysis of commercial and residential real estate. He has completed valuation assignments on a variety of property types, including industrial, office, retail, multifamily residential, development sites and special use properties. He has also appraised affordable housing developments and completed LIHTC and HUD-compliant rent studies for proposed and existing affordable housing developments. As an analyst, Mr. Galleno has provided professional assistance on a range of projects, including litigation support and rent arbitration consulting assignments.
- Bachelor of Arts, Saint Mary’s College of California
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, Daniel Galleno, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute.
- Appraisal Institute Service – 2016 Northern California Chapter, East Bay Branch Chair
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following state:
- California – AG030215
- Mr. Galleno was a recipient of the 2013 George and Alberta Stauss Scholarship presented by the Northern California Chapter of the Appraisal Institute