Senior Vice President, Thalhimer • United States
Danny Holly is a Senior Vice President specializing in Corporate Portfolio Services and Tenant Representation. He is experienced in strategic consulting and improving the utilization of real estate to support strategic initiatives through market intelligence, logistics optimization, market forecast, planned growth, and resource optimization. Prior to joining Thalhimer, Danny was a Senior Vice President with JLL where he led industrial brokerage in both tenant and landlord/owner representation. His experience as a business owner and regional director for a Fortune 200 company provides him a unique approach to assisting firms with formulating a real estate strategy that supports their business initiatives. Many of his transactions have included complexed dispositions, confidential expansions, and long-term renewal strategies as well as the implementation of data management tools.
- Sale | Bear Island Paper Mill | Ashland, VA 600,000 SF
- Sale | Teva Pharmaceutical | Forest, VA 423,000 SF
- Lease | Brother International Corp. | Richmond, VA | 461,000 SF
- Lease | GSK | Richmond, VA | 261,000 SF
- Lease | Mann+Hummel | Richmond, VA | 96,000 SF
University of Richmond, E. Claiborne Robins School of Business