Executive Director • United States
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield of Pennsylvania, Inc., Valuation & Advisory in 2005, he was a Vice President and lender for eight years, first with Mellon Bank and then with PNC Bank, both in Philadelphia. Clients included REITs, large private developers and institutional investment advisors. Prior to that, he was an appraiser with Mellon Bank and an independent appraisal company in the Philadelphia suburbs. Planning and development experience was gained with the Newark (NJ) Redevelopment & Housing Authority, and brokerage experience with Coldwell Banker commercial real estate in New York City.
Appraisal and consulting assignments have included vacant land, office buildings, shopping centers, industrial properties, residential complexes and a variety of special-purpose properties, primarily in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. As a lender, he provided construction and shorter-term financing for many of these property types as well, plus lines of credit and project-based financing for REITs and institutional advisors. Mr. Curran currently focuses primarily on larger office assets in the Philadelphia region, including numerous CBD high-rises and larger suburban office properties and office parks.
- Master of City and Regional Planning, Rutgers University
- Bachelor of Arts, Yale University
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, David C. Curran, MAI, AI-GRS has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states:
- Delaware – X!0000442
- New Jersey – 42RG00207500
- Pennsylvania – GA000564L
- Member, Urban Land Institute