Executive Director • United States
David Masters, MAI, FRICS is an Executive Director with the Valuation & Advisory group of Cushman & Wakefield of Maryland, LLC, located in Baltimore, Maryland. He has been with Cushman & Wakefield since 2005, and is a member of Cushman & Wakefield Valuation & Advisory’s Office, Multifamily, Industrial, Retail, and Senior Housing/Healthcare practice groups. Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield, he was Director of Research/Senior Financial Analyst with GVA Advantis, a St. Joe Company, located in Washington, D.C., from March 1997 to December 2004; a commercial real estate appraiser with Turlington Valuation Associates, Hunt Valley, Maryland, from October 1990 to October 1997 and a commercial real estate appraiser with Appraisal Partners (formerly Donald V. Urquhart & Associates), Kensington, Maryland, from August 1989 through October 1990.
Mr. Masters has completed real estate appraisals throughout the United States, specializing in the Mid-Atlantic region including the State of Maryland, the District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Virginia, and the State of Delaware. Real estate appraisal experience includes office buildings, industrial and flex/R&D properties, multifamily properties, shopping centers including malls, power centers, community centers and neighborhood centers, mixed-use developments, medical office buildings, and other commercial property types.
Mr. Masters received his B.S. in Real Estate from Pennsylvania State University and has completed numerous courses sponsored by the Appraisal Institute.
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI #32181)
- Fellow, Professional Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS #6608273)
- State of Maryland, Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (#1512)
- District of Columbia, Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (#10333)
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (#4001-004881)
- State of Delaware, Certified General Real Property Appraiser (#X1-0000580)
- Salesperson License for the State of Maryland, District of Columbia and Commonwealth of Virginia