Director - Colorado Springs Commercial • United States
David Schroeder began his commercial real estate career in 2014 working with Realm Realty a multi-regional development firm focusing on the leasing, marketing, and analysis of large commercial developments across the United States.
From 2016 to 2018, David worked as a commercial broker at Cascade Commercial Group, where he specialized in the local Colorado Springs market in both tenant and landlord representation of office and medical office properties. During his three years at the firm, David was involved in the leasing and sales of over 600,000 square feet and $50,000,000 worth of properties.
In 2019, David joined Cushman and Wakefield | Colorado Springs Commercial to continue his focus on office and medical office leasing, sales and investments in the local Colorado Springs market with a focus on both landlord and tenant representation.
- Represented Altia, Inc. (Tenant) in 12,500 square foot lease in Colorado Springs
- Represented Keystone Achievements (Tenant) in 5,697 square foot lease in Colorado Springs
- Represented JDCOM Colorado Realty Austin Bluffs, LLC (Buyer) in the acquisition of 30,000 square foot, $3 million investment property
- (3505 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO)
- Represented Powers Professional Holdings, LLC (Seller) in the disposition of $6.76 million investment property (6160 Tutt Boulevard, Colorado Springs, CO)
- Represented Tri-Lakes Vision Center, LLC (Buyer) in the acquisition of $1.35 million owner-user medical office building (1180 Village Ridge Point, Colorado Springs, CO)
- Represented HRC, LLC (Seller) in the disposition of $1.225 million owner-user medical office building (6110 Barnes Road, Colorado Springs, CO)
- Represented Cascade Investment Limited Partnership (Seller) in the disposition of a $1.84 million investment property (625 N. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO)
- Southern Colorado Commercial Brokers Association (SCCB)
- Boys and Girls Club of the Pikes Peak Region
- Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce
David received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration from Fort Lewis College in 2011. He was 4-year member of the Varsity Golf Team and was named Team Captain and Dean's List recipient senior year. Post college, David played the professional golf tours from 2011-2014 which awarded him the opportunity to travel across the country for golf tournaments and events.