Sr. Director • United States
Dean McNaughton is a Senior Director with Cushman & Wakefield Atlanta, providing strategic brokerage services. In this capacity, he represents commercial property users, investors, and owners in the leasing, sale and purchase of office, land, and retail assets. A recognized industry veteran and consistent top producer, Mr. McNaughton has 33+ years of commercial real estate experience.
Since joining Cushman & Wakefield in 1990, Mr. McNaughton has assisted a blue-chip list of tenant clients with their real estate needs in metro Atlanta, including Time Warner, Amazon, the Atlanta Falcons, SunTrust Bank, CarMax, Computer City, Wachovia, Safety-Kleen and Floor & Décor. He has also successfully marketed for sale or lease hundreds of properties together totalling more than 5 million square feet of commercial space for landlords and investors such as Jamestown, Lend Lease, CitiBank and Parkway Properties. An expert in site selection, Mr. McNaughton is experienced with environmental remediation, adaptive reuse, rezoning and redevelopment projects, including office, retail and mixed-use. He also has significant experience with land disposition and acquisition, having sold or acquired for his clients more than 4,000 acres of land.
Bachelor of Arts from Vanderbilt University in 1984
- Top Ten Producer with Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors in 1993-94, 2003, 2005, 2007
- Cushman & Wakefield's Achievement Award for top production in 2006-2008
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors' Phoenix Award for 25 consecutive years of Million Dollar Club membership
- CCIM designation
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Served on the City of Atlanta - ULI Technical Assistance Panel
- Board of Directors for the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Georgia and Florida
- Eagle Scout - served as the committee chairman for Troop 266 in Dunwoody for over 10 years
- For the past two years, has served as the District Friends of Scouting Chairman for the Hightower Trail District in Atlanta