Senior Research Analyst • United States
Dimitri is a Senior Analyst in the Research Services Group of Cushman & Wakefield, where he focuses primarily on industrial and office asset types on Long Island and in NYC’s Outer Boroughs. In this role, Dimitri works closely with the local brokerage teams on projects such as quarterly research deliverables, thought leadership pieces and client-facing meetings. He also frequently collaborates with the tri-state research team on new research initiatives to help drive business.
Prior to this role, Dimitri began his research career as a Regional Analyst in Cushman & Wakefield’s East Region, spanning from D.C. to Boston. He focused on updating and maintaining thousands of properties in Cushman & Wakefield’s proprietary database while also working closely with the various senior research managers and directors on business development reports.
Dimitri first joined Cushman & Wakefield in the summer of 2014 as an investment sales intern in the Queens office. He began his professional career in commercial real estate when he joined Cushman & Wakefield’s Melville office full-time in 2018 as an investment sales associate on the capital markets team, where he sold over $100 million in properties during his tenure.
A graduate of Villanova University, with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Dimitri majored in Economics with a concentration in Real Estate, as well as business analytics and international business.
He is a Long Island native from Dix Hills, NY and is fluent in reading, writing, and speaking Greek.
- 300 New Highway, Hauppauge | Corporate Data Center | Sale Price: $24,500,000
- 1640 Hempstead Tpke, East Meadow | Redevelopment Site | Sale Price: $20,750,000
- 35 Broadway, Hicksville | Multifamily | Sale Price: $15,750,000
- Making an Impact (2021) – Cushman & Wakefield Americas Research
- Top Communications Center Sale (2021) – Long Island Business News
- Top Producing Team (2020) – Cushman & Wakefield of Long Island
- Rising Star (2019) – Cushman & Wakefield of Long Island
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Major: Economics and Real Estate Minor: International Business and Business Analytics, Villanova University