Sr. Transaction Manager • United States
Don Leshnock is a Vice President in Cushman & Wakefield’s Raleigh-Durham office specializing in brokerage, site selection and negotiating on behalf of his office, industrial and retail clients. Over the past three years, he has completed over 360 lease transactions for SiteOne, PPD, First Citizens Bank and Edward Jones, and is currently overseeing more than 100 lease transaction projects for DoorDash and United Site Services.
In the last two years, Don has completed transactions totaling over 2.5 million square feet of space on behalf of his clients. Additionally, Don is the regional broker for First Citizens Bank. Since 2013, he has assisted First Citizens in implementing their regional growth strategy for office space, bank branches, land acquisition, and ATM drive-thru expansions, as well as facilitating the disposition of former bank branches. His market knowledge and strategic solutions bring significant value to his clients; while his attention to detail ensures consistent execution and performance.
- Triangle Leadership Forum (TLF), 2010
- New York Yankees Organization, June 1992 to March 1996, Drafted as Yankees’ third overall pick and selected as one of the 130 Topps Cards Special Draft
- United States 1991 National Baseball Team, Competed in Japan, Cuba and Canada
- SiteOne Landscape Supply
- Kelly Services
- Cricket Wireless
- First Citizens Bank
- Charter Spectrum
- H&R Block
President of Board for Local Chapter, Smile for a Lifetime Foundation
Bachelor’s Degree, Full Athletic Scholarship in Varsity Baseball, University of North Carolina
- Member, Triangle Area Office Building Association (TRAOBA)
- Licensed Broker in North Carolina