Executive Director • United States
Douglas M. Longyear is a member of the Net Lease Group within the Capital Markets Group at Cushman & Wakefield. Doug is one of the top agents in the U.S. for selling single tenant, net leased industrial properties. Doug has sold more FedEx distribution buildings than any other agent in the country since 2010. He also sells properties leased to other tenants. Since 2010, Doug has sold over 90 properties for a total value exceeding $1 billion. Doug represents developers on the sell side. Doug draws upon his relationships within Cushman & Wakefield’s capital power centers to expose his clients’ large offerings to the most active international investors. While Doug and his partners sell properties to institutions and REIT’s, they are experts at finding and matching the most motivated private investors with developers to create win/win results.
Doug was the No. 1 producer in DTZ’s Net Lease Group in 2015 and the No. 2 producer in Cassidy Turley’s Net Lease Group in 2014. Both Cassidy Turley and DTZ were acquired by Cushman & Wakefield’s current private shareholders.
Doug has received MBA and BA degrees from UCLA.
- FedEx Ground, Columbus, Ohio - 276,787 Sq. Ft.
- JCIM, McCalla, Alabama – 294,000 Sq. Ft.
- FedEx Express @ DFW, Irving, Texas – 117,115 Sq. Ft.
- Safeway, Livermore, California – 71,324 Sq. Ft.
- FedEx Ground, Rochester, New York – 255,198 Sq. Ft.
- Hess Collections, American Canyon, California – 284,000 Sq. Ft.
- FedEx Freight, Schertz, Texas – 101,347 Sq. Ft.
- SKF USA, Moody , Alabama – 31,200 Sq. Ft.
- FedEx Ground, Knoxville, Tennessee – 208,361 Sq. Ft.
- John Crane, La Porte, Texas – 65,000 Sq. Ft.
- FedEx Ground, Las Cruces, New Mexico – 216,000 Sq. Ft.
- FedEx Ground, Laredo, Texas – 123,000 Sq. Ft.
- FedEx Freight, Savannah, Georgia – 32,871 Sq. Ft.