Transaction Manager • United States
Elizabeth Rothschild serves as a Transaction Manager for the CVS/Aetna account. In that role, she is responsible for comprehensive portfolio and account management while focusing on the development of the on-going transaction strategy. Elizabeth focuses on supporting CVS’s non-retail Head of Transactions, managing the CVS Specialty sub-portfolio and collaborating on the integration of Aetna and CVS’s real estate groups. Elizabeth also leads a nation-wide effort for the CVS Retail and Finance teams to complete and manage fair market research analyses.
Prior to this role, Elizabeth was an Associate in Cushman & Wakefield’s rotational leadership program. In this capacity, she supported various service lines within the Global Occupier Services organization including Research, Workplace Strategy & Change Management, Global Strategy, Transaction Management, and Business Development.
- 2018 Professional Real Estate Program (PREP) an intensive 12-month rotational program, Cushman & Wakefield, Chicago
- 2017 Global Occupier Services Internship, Cushman & Wakefield, New York
- 2015 Joe Cepelak Internship Recipient, Cushman & Wakefield, Tampa
- Accredited licensee with the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI)
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Florida and Illinois
- CoreNet Global, Tampa Chapter member
- Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders, Tampa Chapter (CWFL)
- Women’s Integrated Network, Tampa Chapter (WIN)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies with a Minor in Entrepreneurship, University of Michigan