Vice Chairman • United States
Eric Wichterman is an Executive Managing Director with 23 years of experience. He specializes in the sale of office investment properties and heads the top private capital markets team in the Greater Phoenix area.
Over his career, Eric has closed over 470 sale transactions totaling over $2.7 billion in consideration, resulting in an unprecedented market share in the mid-cap sector of the Valley's office investment market. He has been the top overall producer of the Phoenix office 12 of the last 16 years.
Eric serves on the Executive Board of Cushman & Wakefield’s national Private Capital Group which represents mid-cap investors and private clients in acquisitions and dispositions of investment properties in the southwest.
- 24.5 million square feet sold totaling over $2.7 billion in over 471 career transactions
- 136 sale transactions totaling over $854 million completed in the last five years
- Top Overall Producer 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013 -2011; 2009 - 2007; 2004-2002
- NAIOP Arizona's Investment Broker of the Year, 2017 & 2004
- AZRE Broker of the Year, 2012 & 2010
LNR Partners, Fenway Properties, ViaWest, Irgens, Allred, Highbrook, Parallel Capital, Buchanan Street Partners, MIG Real Estate, AEW Capital Management, Presson Corporation, Orsett Properties, Greenlaw Properties, Midland Loan Services, Pacifica Real Estate Group