Vice Chair • United States
In addition to his extensive work in the New York metropolitan area market, Mr. Speyer has cooperatively handled significant requirements via Cushman & Wakefield branches in over 100 different metropolitan markets spanning the U.S. and 3 other continents.
He has twice been the recipient of Cushman & Wakefield’s Brokerage Service Excellence Award for “outstanding achievement in the pursuit of business performance excellence and total client satisfaction.”
- Corporate: Hearst Corporation; Hunter Roberts Construction Co.; Kaplan, Inc.; McGraw-Hill, Inc.; The National Football League (NFL); The Rockefeller Group; Turner Construction Company, The United States Golf Association (USGA).
- Financial: Bank of Boston; CIC Crédit Industriel et Commercial; Citigroup; Continental Illinois; GoldenTree Asset Management, LP; Goldman, Sachs & Co.; Rabobank.
- Law: Bracewell & Giuliani LLP; Brown Raysman; Clifton Budd & DeMaria, LLP; Dorsey & Whitney LLP; Gibbons P.C.; Shearman & Sterling LLP.
- Non-Profit: Fedcap; Teach for America; WNYC Public Radio.
- Telecommunications: TCG; Sprint.
- Leasing Agencies: 330 Madison Avenue (Archdiocese of NY); One Rockefeller Plaza West (Rockefeller Group); 77 Water Street (Goldman Sachs); 1290 Avenue of the Americas (Vornado).
Major Transactions include:
- Rockefeller Group to Morgan Stanley ground lease for entire 1,000,000 sf building at 745 Seventh Avenue, New York
- University of Pennsylvania acquisition of 30 West 44th Street, New York City, for its New York Club, from Touro College, (voted as Cushman & Wakefield's National Deal of the Year from 7,500 transactions)
- Citibank lease for 322,000 sf at 450 West 33rd Street
Mr. Speyer is a member of the New York City Real Estate Board, served for three years on the board of directors of its Commercial Brokers Committee, and is a former governor of the Young Men’s/Women’s Real Estate Association of New York.
He served on the Boards of Trustees for both the Horace Mann School and The Spence School. Also serves on the board of 149 East 73rd St. Corp.