Sr. Property Manager • United States
Holly Lopez joined Cushman & Wakefield of Texas, Inc. in 2013 as the Senior Property Manager of an 8-building office and mixed-use portfolio in San Antonio consisting of 696,012 square feet. Holly has over 20 years of experience in Property Management of large portfolios of retail, medical, industrial, and office space in San Antonio. Within the 20-year period, Holly has managed and assisted in managing over 30 properties consisting of over 3 million square feet. Holly has worked with Owner Managed & Third-Party Management companies during her tenure.
Current assignments include One Countryside Place, Pacific Plaza, Brookhollow Park, Brookhollow Atrium, Registry Office Building, Afton Oaks I & II, 4350 Lockhill Selma, and 6550 First Park Ten. Prior assignments include 500 & 530 McCullough, Tesoro Office Building, Mossrock Office Building, Lincoln Center, Sonterra Medical Park I, II, & III, Legacy Oaks, 2040 Babcock, Fairway Corporate Center, First American Title Building, Brass Professional Center (formerly the Koger Center), The Strand Shopping Center, Market at Boerne Stage Shopping Center, North Star Square Shopping Center, The Elms Shopping Center, and Stone Oak Plaza.
- San Antonio Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute (CCIM)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
Served as President, President-Elect, and Secretary of the San Antonio IREM Chapter
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) designation from the CCIM Institute
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management