Director • United States
Hudson Brothen joined Cushman & Wakefield in 2009 and has since assumed a role as a member of the Minnesota Industrial Team which includes accomplished brokers Jon Yanta and Jason Meyer. He focuses most of his time on listings and working with clients to navigate buildings currently available in the market. Hudson uses his honesty and strong work ethic to provide in-depth service to all his clients. Hudson has a unique ability to find buyers, tenants, and new leads through cold-calling. Over 50% of each week is dedicated to talking with decision makers on the phone.
- Minnesota Real Estate Journal “Emerging Leader of the Year” Award in 2019
- Named a Rising Young Professional by Finance & Commerce in 2018
- Named MNCAR’s Rising Star Award for someone who shows exceptional promise in the field of commercial real estate in 2015
- Individual and team recipient of the “Best and Busiest: Commercial Real Estate Brokers” award in the September 2015 issue of Twin Cities Business Magazine.
- Cushman & Wakefield’s Rising Star Award for someone who shows exceptional promise in the field of commercial real estate in 2013
- Wiseway Transportation
- Transit Team
- Federal Package Network
- United Properties
- River Valley Church
- Tennant Company
- J.B. O'Meara
- Board of Directors with the Minnesota Commercial Association of Relators (MNCAR).
- He also coaches inner city youth basketball and is an instructor at local basketball camps.