Jack O'Donoghue, SIOR
Managing Director • United States of America
In addition to serving as Managing Director of Cushman & Wakefield’s Western Pennsylvania office, Mr. O’Donoghue has spent 39 years multitasking in his professional career – one that includes leasing and disposition of office, retail and industrial properties. His success has expanded his service platform to incorporate real estate consulting throughout the U.S. and internationally. He also oversees the lease administration team for all broker-led accounts in C&W’s Pittsburgh office.
Throughout his tenure in commercial real estate, Mr. O’Donoghue has represented a robust list of Fortune 500 companies. Among the clients for which he has consulted and/or represented in the past few years are American Eagle Outfitters, Verizon, Polymershapes, LLC, Westinghouse Energy Corporation, Swisher Hygiene, Leedsworld, Inc, UBS, Technimark and Nortech. He has coordinated negotiations of leasing, acquisition and disposition of facilities in over 90 markets in the U.S. Canada and Mexico.
Mr. O’Donoghue is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) National Foundation Board of Trustees and serves as the Secretary and Past President of the SIOR Western Pennsylvania chapter. He is a member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), a repeat recipient of the CoStar Power Broker Award, and a multi-year awardee for SIOR awards for leasing, sales and cooperating broker.
Mr. O’Donoghue received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Recipient of CoStar’s Power Broker Award
- Recipient of SIOR Cooperative Broker Awards
- Swisher Hygiene
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Pitney Bowes
- JP Morgan Chase
- Accelero Health Partners
- Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Active member of the National Association of Realtors, the Greater Pittsburgh Board of Realtors and the Pittsburgh Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- A candidate for the Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation