First Vice President - Thalhimer • United States of America
Jamie Scully has been active in the brokerage group in Fredericksburg since October of 2004, participating in: retail, office, and industrial leasing; investment and land sales; and retail and industrial development and recently a 150K SF re-development project for the GSA. Jamie has had a wide exposure to all aspects of sales, leasing, and development of retail, industrial, and office projects.
Jamie now leads the brokerage division in Fredericksburg. Jamie has completed the program for the professional designation of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer (formerly Sullivan Properties), he graduated with both a Bachelor of Arts degree in Historic Preservation and a Bachelor of Sciences degree in Business Administration from Mary Washington College in 2004. Jamie received his Virginia Salesperson license in the spring of 2004. Jamie is also the current Chairman of the City's Architectural Review Board, a current Board Member of the Central Virginia Housing Coalition, and Board Member of the Historic Fredericksburg Foundation, Inc. Jamie is also participating in the Leadership in Fredericksburg program.
- Mary Washington College | BA Historic Preservation | 2004
- Mary Washington College | BS Business Administration | 2004
- Virginia Salesperson License | Spring 2004
- CCIM | Completed Summer 2009
- Certified Commercial Investment Member Designee (CCIM)
- United Way Citizens Review Panel
- Fredericksburg Architectural Review Board Chairman
- Historic Fredericksburg Foundation, Inc. | Board Member
- Central Virginia Housing Coalition Board Member
- Leadership Fredericksburg