Director • United States
SIOR • 154615
Jared DeCamp has been a student of real estate since 2007 and has worked in valuations since 2013. He focuses on the underlying story of each appraisal assignment to get to the core of the key aspects influencing value.
With proximity to the Southern California and Central California markets, Mr. DeCamp has experience appraising all major commercial property types with extensive experience valuing office, retail and industrial properties. He also has appraised special use properties including truck terminals, agricultural land, railroad corridors and marinas. He is proficient in Argus with frequent assignments appraising large, multitenant investment assets. Mr. DeCamp also has a wide range of experience with single tenant or owner user commercial properties.
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute. As of the current date, Jared DeCamp, MAI has completed the requirements of the continuing education program of the Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the following states: - California – License number 3003720
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Real Estate, San Diego State University
- Recipient of the Appraisal Institute Education Trust Candidate for Designation Scholarship
- Featured Speaker at Southern California Chapter of the Appraisal Institute Northwestern Branch
- Writing Published in the Appraisal Institute Valuation Magazine