Senior Vice President - CRESCO • United States
Jason joined Cushman & Wakefield | CRESCO Real Estate in January 2018 as Senior Vice President specializing in office properties. He brings over twenty (20) years of commercial real estate experience with him, most of which have been in the Greater Cleveland area.
Prior to joining CRESCO Real Estate, Jason was a leader in strengthening the I-77/I-480 Business Corridor for national and local corporations with a local Cleveland real estate company. He helped with regional successes including build to suit, sale lease backs, land purchases, lease buyouts and sublease transactions.
Jason’s expertise draws from diverse roles throughout the real estate industry. He started his real estate career representing industrial clients at CBRE. After transitioning to the CoStar Group Inc., Jason assisted commercial real estate developers, owners, brokers, lenders, asset managers and appraisers in managing office and industrial property market information, becoming an expert in data-driven service to clients.
Jason earned a B.A. in Business Administrative Services from the University of Toledo. He is active in the community volunteering with Friends of the Ginn Academy and Volunteers of America (VOA).
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- Avis Budget Group
- Cleveland Area Builders Exchange
- City of Aurora
- City of Parma
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- CT Consultants
- Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District
- Discount Drug Mart
- DLZ Engineering
- Farmers Insurance
- First Watch
- Ganley Automotive Group
- Goodman Distribution
- Novar Controls North American
- State Farm Insurance
- Social Security Administration
- University Hospitals
- DAS (Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation), Garfield Heights, Ohio - 75,000 SF
- AirGas North American HQ, Indianapolis, Indiana - 70,000 SF
- Kenco Logistics, Michigan - 94,000 SF
- Farmers Insurance, Independence, Ohio - 60,000 SF
- Cuyahoga County Solid Waste District Office and Recycling Center, Garfield Heights, Ohio - 34,000 SF
Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- CB Richard Ellis - Rookie of the Year
- NAIOP New Office Building Development of the Year
- NAIOP Office Building Redevelopment of the Year
- NAIOP Office Lease Transaction of the Year