Hayes & Sherry • United States of America
Jeff Finan, a partner, joined Hayes & Sherry Real Estate Services in 1990 as a commercial real estate broker.
Jeff has worked exclusively throughout Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts with ON-Semiconductor selling its 140,000 square foot computer chip plant in East Greenwich, RI to Patriot Equities for redevelopment into a multi-million dollar corporate office campus.
Recently, Jeff sold the former 180,000 square foot Texas Instruments Manufacturing facility located in the Texas Instruments Corporate Park in Attleboro, MA to Vertex Distributors.
Other high profile corporations that Jeff is currently representing include, CVS/Caremark, Dean Warehousing, Kenwood Realty and Tiffany & Company.
Mr. Finan has worked exclusively representing, Item New Products, Patriot Equities and Cape Cod Ice Company.
Most recently, Jeff exclusively represented Draka Cabletec in its southeastern Massachusetts manufacturing renegotiation in which they leased 135,000 square feet in North Dighton, MA; a disposition assignment for Coto Corporation of its 81,000 square foot facility in Providence which sold for $4.5 million; and a 75,000 square foot lease to Narragansett Pellet Company at 275 Ferris Avenue in East Providence.
Mr. Finan is an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) and holds a B.S. Degree in Business Administration from Bridgewater State College.
Member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- General Electric - 235,000 square foot facility on Atwells Avenue in Providence, RI.
- Draka USA - 130,000 square foot lease renegotiation in North Dighton, MA
- Tiffany & Co. - 100,000 square foot build-to-suit in Cumberland, RI
- American Power Conversion - 325,000 square foot lease in West Warwick, RI
- Davol, Inc. - $7,200,000 sale of 239,000 square foot facility in Cranston, RI
- Citizens Bank - 180,000 square foot lease in Cranston, RI
- $2,250,000 Sale of 2000 South County Trail (140,000 square feet) in East Greenwich, RI