Director • United States
Jeff began is his career in 2018 as an industrial broker in Oakland focusing on representing owners and occupants along the I-880 Corridor.
In 2018, Jeff moved from Facebook to join the industrial group at Cushman & Wakefield. Jeff’s main markets of focus include Oakland, San Leandro, Hayward, Union City, Newark and Fremont on the I-880 Corridor. He offers a full range of brokerage services, including tenant representation, landlord/seller representation, site selection for development, and investment property acquisitions/dispositions.
In Jeff's career, he has assisted institutional and private owners alike bear positive results in both sale and lease negotiations. Jeff's commitment to understanding his client's needs and his efforts to achieve them allowed him to become one of the East Bay's most respected young brokers.
• Cushman & Wakefield, Oakland, CA, 2018-Present
• Facebook, Menlo Park, CA, 2016-2017
• Veem Inc., SF, CA, 2017-2018
Areas of Specialization
• Tenant/Buyer Representation
• Landlord/Seller Representation
• Site Selection fpr Development
• Investment Property Aquisitions/Dispositions
• Excess Corporate Real Estate Dispositions
• Olympic Club Men’s Basketball Member
• Board Member - The Big C Society
• Positive Coaching Alliance Junior Associate Board Member
• UC Berkeley 2012, B.A.
• Qualified Professional of Corporate Real Estate (QPCR)
For Lease • Warehouse/Distribution
1919 Williams St
San Leandro, CA 94577
For Lease • Manufacturing
6600 Smith Ave
Newark, CA 94560
For Lease • Office
2170 Columbus Pkwy
Benicia, CA 94510