Managing Director • United States
Jennifer Seiler is Managing Director leading Cushman & Wakefield’s Healthcare Advisory Practice Asset Services teams nationwide, establishing best practices across the firm’s portfolio of healthcare clients. She has helped to establish specialized teams and initiate key new assignments with various healthcare clients. She regularly serves as a resource to her Asset Management and Brokerage colleagues within the Advisory Group.
Jennifer previously served as the Account Manager for Cushman & Wakefield’s St. Louis health care practice operations. In this role, Jennifer oversaw the team responsible for implementing day to day management and operations for BJC HealthCare and Washington University School of Medicine properties. Jennifer focused on coordinating portfolio services offered by Cushman & Wakefield to meet the client objectives for each property. Responsibilities consisted of an array of asset management functions including strategic planning, budget review and evaluation, lease negotiation and administration, supervision of and support to the Property Management staff, and quality control functions.
Since joining Cushman & Wakefield in 1997, she has served as a Manager for a variety of product types. She was responsible for the overall financial and operating performance of a 600,000 square foot, Class A high-rise complex including parking structure in Clayton, MO. Other assignments included the management of retail centers, suburban office buildings, and office warehouse centers. Jennifer also participated in the development of value enhancement programs and tenant relation programs for ownership. Before her current assignment, she was an Account Manager for a portfolio of office, retail, industrial and medical properties.
- BJC Health System
- BPG Properties
- Washington University School of Medicine
- REIT Management & Research
- Children’s Hospital of Atlanta
- Welsch Companies
- MedStar Health
- Crow Holdings
- Real Property Administrators (RPA), Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI)
- Building Owners and Managers Association, St. Louis Chapter Board, President, 2011
- Licensed Broker Missouri & Illinois
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Sunnyhill Inc., Vice Chair Program Services
- Master’s degree in Business Management, National Louis University
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, University of Illinois - Springfield
- Cassidy Turley Property Manager of the Year Award, 1997
- Building Owners and Managers Regional and Local Medical Office Building of the Year Award, 1998-1999
- MS Corporate Achiever, 2013